egg - 4-6 nos
onion - 2 nos big
green chilli - 4 nos
red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon
salt - as per taste
coriander leaves - 1/8 cup
curry leaves - 4 nos
masala - 1 tb spoon
soya sauce- 1 tb spoon
oil - 1 and 1/2 tb spoon
turmeric - pinch
finely chopped ginger - 1 tb spoon
finely chopped garlic - 4 cloves
beans - 1/2 cup
chopped carrot - 1/2 cup
chopped capsicum - 1/4
1) Wash and chop the capsicum into medium cubes, chop the beans and carrot into small pieces.
2) Cut green chilli, onions finely
3) Chop ginger, garlic, curry leaves, coriander leaves into thin flakes.
4) Wash and soak 4-6 cups of rice for 10-15 mins.
5) Cook rice till 80% done and strain out and keep on paper or kitchen towel to remove water drops.
1) Heat oil in shallow pan then add chopped onion, green chilli and little salt.
2) As they become brown add turmeric, red chilli powder and mix it well.
3) Now add broken egg and allow it for few seconds then make it into pieces.
4) Then add vegeatables, ginger garlic, soya sauce fry them for few mintues.
5) Now prepared rice then sprinkle salt, curry leaves, masala and mix them well.
6) After few minutes add coriander leaves switch off the stove.
Serve it on HOT...!!!
You can enjoy this snack with Onion gravy, Chicken gravy, Raitha ...!!!!