baby potato- 500 gm (15-20 Pcs)
tomato - 3 no (ripen)
onion - 2 no
green chilli - 5 no
red chilli powder -1 tb spoon (according to your taste )
coriander powder - 1 tb spoon
salt - as pr taste
turmeric - a pinch
cumin seed - 1 tea spoon
mustard seeds- 1/2 tea spoon
oil - 2 tb spoon
coriander leaves - 1 cup
mint leaves (optional ) -1 /4 cup
curry leaves - 5-8
cloves - 4 no
cardamom - 4 no
bay leaves - 2 (make small pieces)
all spices masala- 1/2 tb spoon
cinnamon - 3 no(one inch each)
ginger garlic paste - 1 tb spoon
1) Boil the baby potatoes in hot water upto 80% done generally it takes 15 - 20 mins
2) Peel out skin and make gaps along it's length to enter the masala properly.
3) Wash and cut toamtoes into small cubes , chop the onions into thin , cut the green chilli along its length, chop coriander leaves , mint leaves .
4) Heat oil in flat pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves , cardamom, cinnamon , bay leaves as they just done.
5) Add chopped onion , green chilli , and little salt fry them finely up to brown colour. Add ginger garlic to it .
6) Now add tomatoes , turmeric , curry leaves, red chilli powder cook it until70% of tomatoes done.
7) Now add baby potatoes, coriander powder mix it to give right consistency , then add very little water and cook all finely .
8) Finally add coriander leaves and all spices masala , mix it real good , make sure that it doesn't leave any blaken spots .
Enjoy this snack hot hot ...!!!