mango 4 nos (small)
moongdal 100 gm
oil 50 ml
chilli powder 1 spoon
salt to taste
turmeric a pinch
ginger garlic pate 1 spoon
chopped onion 2 no
cumin seeds half a spoon
masala 1 spoon
coriander leaves half a cup
curry leaves a bunch (small)
green chilli 4
mustard seeds half a spoon
coriander powder 1 spoon
1) First of all wash the mango and soak them for 10- 15 mins, so that you can easily remove skin.
2) Now peel out skin and cut them into small piece (remove seed ).
3) Now wash the dal and soak it for 10 mins meanwhile prepare the green chilli, onions, coriander leaves
4) Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds as they just done add onion and green chilli saute them.
5) Add turmeric and chilli powder and half of the salt after one min add your mangoes cook them 5 mins .
6) Now add dal, coriander powder and next salt keep a lid on it and cook on slow flame .
7) Cook both dal and mangoes till 70 - 80% then only it leaves crispiness.
8) Add masala, curry leaves and coriander leaves put off flame and keep lid on it for 2 more mins.
Hmm..Tasty sour moongdal mango curry is ready to eat .
You can have it with rice , roti , or else nans..
Children like this recipe very much.