atukulu - 500 gms
chopped green chilli - 6 nos
chopped onion - 2 nos
salt - as per taste
ginger garlic paste - 1 tb spoon
ground nuts- 75 gms
curry leaves- 4-6 nos
lemon -4 nos
oil- 3 tb spoon
1) Wash and soak atukulu for 20 mins and strain out water (or) Keep them in hot water for few minutes till they become soft.
2) Heat oil in a pan and add groundnuts, fry them till get colored then remove from oil.
3) Now add green chilli, onion ginger garlic turmeric and little salt fry them finely.
4) Add curry chopped curry leaves and mix well.
5) Add atukulu, fried groundnuts and sprinkle salt and mix well
6) Keep on mixing till they get hot .